My name is Alex. I've been around for far too long (I'm user #16). I do admin-y things on the wiki, even though I can't care less about jailbreaks these days. I also maintain the Jony skin (on GitHub). That's all you really need to know.
Oh, and I can be very sarcastic. Watch out for that.
I own the following iOS devices in black (or Space Gray… whatever):
- Apple TV 3G
- iPad 4th generation (Wi-Fi)
- iPhone 6S (I have never owned any amount of iPhone 6 devices!)
- iPod touch 4G (unused)
I used to own an 8 GB iPod touch 1G, a 16 GB iPod touch 1G, a 32 GB iPod touch 2G, a 16 GB iPad (1st generation) with 3G, iPhone 4 (CDMA model), and a 32 GB iPhone 5S. Other Apple devices I own are a silver iPod nano 6G, Late 2008 15" MacBook Pro, and a Mid 2011 11" MacBook Air. Some non-Apple devices I have include a red Wii, a 160 GB PS3 Slim, a Nintendo 3DS, a 32 GB Wii U, an original 500 GB Xbox One, and a Nintendo Switch.
I guess I'll leave it at that.
Want an account here?
If you want an account on The iPhone Wiki, follow the instructions on The iPhone Wiki:Account creation to request an account from an administrator.
A couple of things I'd like to point out before you reach out to me:
- I don't know when a new jailbreak is coming out. I don't care anymore, either.
- I don't have any firmware keys, nor do I obtain them. If you want to poke at the filesystem, use one of the large OTA update files.
- I will not help you with piracy. This includes obtaining or using certain jailbreaks.
With that said… Here's how to reach me. I check Twitter more frequently than email. You're welcome to ping me regarding an outstanding inquiry, but don't do it frequently!
- Email: Dialex.theiphone wiki @ o yahoomailut .co
m(Please don't send me invites to Dropbox or LinkedIn or whatever! I don't want them, and most of your contacts probably don't either. ;P)
- Twitter: @Dialexio