This is an Archive PageThis page is meant for archiving purposes only, do not modify the contents of this page! To see the list of archive pages, go to the main page for this archive. If you have a reply for one of these discussion topics, move it back to the and edit it there.
|Other Archives • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2015 •|
Where would the display build be in the firmware? --5urd 17:14, 4 February 2012 (MST)
- It looks like value for "CFBundleVersion" (in /Applications/AppleTV.app/Info.plist) is the version that the Apple TV 2G displays. --Dialexio 19:43, 4 February 2012 (MST)
Why are some links "prohibited", like the 3.1.3 of the iPod touch 1G? --Jaggions 15:25, 31 August 2012 (MDT)
- Because of copyright issues. We don't want any problems here. I have an iPod touch 1G and had to pay for all the major firmware upgrades. --http 19:30, 1 September 2012 (MDT)
iPod touch 4G 6.0
Was there a final for the iPod touch 4G released? --5urd 19:47, 19 September 2012 (MDT)
- Yes, of course. :P I didn't get around to adding it earlier due to an evening class, though. --Dialexio 20:47, 19 September 2012 (MDT)
I'm holding off on adding the new iPhone models (iPhone3,2 / iPhone5,1 / iPhone5,2) until we get more information about them (e.g. which iPhone 5 is for AT&T, what exactly is iPhone3,2…). --Dialexio 20:58, 19 September 2012 (MDT)
iPhone 3GS 6.0.1 Can be jailbroken.
- It can be, there is just no tool that does it yet. The 3GS has a bootrom (un)tethered exploit and therefore, there is no work to be done to jailbreak. You just need an updated payload. --5urd 15:10, 6 November 2012 (MST)
- Fixed. redsn0w works (just pointing to 6.0 firmware). --http 16:54, 6 November 2012 (MST)
Can "Yes1" be changed to "tethered" . Its not much more letters and if people who do not use the wiki often look, they may think its untethered without looking at the bottom. I am willing to do this. --iAdam1n (talk) 11:29, 4 December 2012 (MST)
- I have no problem with that. (I actually remember it being that way before, but it was changed for some reason.) --Dialexio 12:04, 18 December 2012 (MST)