This is the iPhone 4 (iPhone3,1). Announced on WWDC keynote in June 2010. It features a new exterior design, 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, the 960x640 Retina display screen and FaceTime Video Calls. It runs iOS 4.0 and later.
The iPhone 4 makes use of Apple A4 CPU, same as the iPad, iPod touch (4th generation), and Apple TV (2nd generation). However, it ships with 512 MB of RAM, double that of the other A4-based devices. 
It uses the X-Gold 618.
The iPhone 4 uses the BCM4329 for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication.
- Display: 3.5" 960x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 115.2 mm (4.5 inches) (height), 58.6 mm (2.31 inches) (width), 9.3 mm (0.37 inches) (depth)
- Color: Black or White
- Battery: Standby up to 300 hours, talk time up to 7 hours on 3G and up to 14 hours on 2G
- Weight: 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Rear camera: 5 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD video recording @ 30 FPS
- Front camera: VGA photos and 720p videos @ 30 FPS, FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Micro-SIM
- Connector: 30-pin