Thanks for adding them. Useful for me as I'm new :) MaybachMan 22:37, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, thanks a ton! Syncerr 13:16, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
You are now a sysop, and can block spam accounts. --geohot 15:30, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the honor. I'll do my best. And Dialexio was another good choice. --http 16:12, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Block user MicroExploit
I think user MicroExploit should be blocked. --5urd 15:08, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
- I second that --JakeAnthraX 15:08, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Re:Posting Delete Request Whiteshinyapple
- Thanks. We have the history. No problem. But we have to agree on how to proceed before I'll take action. And you have the ok to place deletion requests where you feel appropriate. But for sake of peace, I wouldn't re-add the deleted ones for now, let's finish the discussion first. --http 08:19, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- I'm finished anyway. Feel free to remove the questionmarks on the versions you verified. In any case, at least one edit was wrong: MDM6600 had 6.1.2 marked as unknown and 6.1.3 marked as "same as 5.0" - that's contradictory. So I had to assume you didn't verify the others as well. --http (talk) 00:11, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Re: creation of R3w1nd
I have no hard feelings about the page's deletion, I was just about to do it myself anyway. I think I took on to much work trying this coming in as a rookie, but you know, the little train that could. Happy New Year! --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Peg4sus (talk) 03:23, 4 January 2014 (UTC). Please consult this page for more info on how to sign pages, and how to fix this.
- Thanks for the wishes, same to you. Let me know if you need anything. --http (talk) 16:49, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
I need to talk to you via email. Could you either: 1. Reply to the email I sent you via this page. 2. Email me at email@example.com 3. Add your email here so that I can manually email you.