What is this?
What is this content? If it is useless we should delete it. --iAdam1n (talk) 13:13, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- Look at "What links here". Like the related pages; it's possible to merge them. Or just leave it. --http (talk) 17:54, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- We could make Memz and do headings for these two similar pages. What do you think? --iAdam1n (talk) 18:43, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- There are five very related pages: Ramdisk (iBoot command), memz_create, MemzDescriptor, nvram_getint, NvramVar. It all started, with this: Ramdisk (iBoot command) by Dimo. Then p0sixninja came along and cleaned it up to these five pages and the comment "please try to keep command entries more like this". Of course you could put everything onto the page Ramdisk (iBoot command) and delete the others, but we could also simply leave it as it is. There's nothing bad with the current pages. But don't create a "Memz" page. --http (talk) 23:33, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
- Not everything needs to be deleted just because its purpose isn't known. Something like this could be a reverse engineered structure. In that case, we should keep it. --5urd (talk) 20:41, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- These pages are documenting various bits of iBoot functionality that afaik is not recorded elsewhere. They don't contain much information overall, and should probably be condensed into one or two more generic pages. Leaving them marked for deletion until this happens however seems a bit like leaving important documents on top of the trash can for safekeeping, --0x56 (talk) 05:23, 19 May 2015 (UTC)