What is iREB?
For S5L8900 devices, it uploads the following:
- iH8sn0w (Windows + Mac)
- w3st05 (Windows)
- spendl (Windows)
- srts (Mac)
Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows XP/Vista/7/OS X 10.4+
- Added support for all devices
- Changed GUI
- Removed Support for iPod touch and iPhone
- Removed Umbrella SHSH Grabber
- Removed sn0wblower
- libusb no longer required
- Uses iTunnel to fix Recovery Mode Loops and bypass 1015 error.
- Updated SHSH Grabber to accept the iPod touch (2nd generation) and iPod touch (3rd generation).
- Updated SHSH Grabber to grab 3.1.2 blobs.
- Integrated sn0wbl0wer, which uploads the following to an iPod touch (2nd generation):
- Removed PayPal Donate link.
- Added iPhone 3GS 3.1 SHSH Grabber
- More stable
- Added credits
- Added GUI
- Added Recovery Mode loop fixer
- Fixed Bug from 2.2
- Removed popups
- Removed command prompts
- Added Support for 3.1 (7C144)/3.1.1 (7C145)
- This version contains a bug, that will be fixed.
- Improved GUI (Windows)
- Added a bit more user-friendly GUI (Mac)
- Snow Leopard compatibility (Mac)
- Added GUI
- All 3 supported devices are implemented.
- No longer required to rename ipsw to ih8sn0w.ipsw (Windows)
- No longer required to move ipsw to C:\ (Windows)
- Initial Release