|Initial release||29 Aug 2010|
Mac OS X: 1.0 / 31 Oct 2010
Windows: 4.0 .NET|
Mac OS X: Objective-C
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X|
|License||Freeware (violates VFDecrypt's GPL)|
The tool is very simple to use. Here are the Steps:
- Select file to decrypt
- Enter key if not found automatically -- Get them from this wiki
- Chose output folder
- Click Decrypt DMG
- Windows: Use 7-Zip to extract the DMG, then the biggest file
- Mac: Mount the DMG
All credit go to bennyyboi.
- Automatic Key detection :)
- New Faster Decrypting.
- New Better, Newer and faster UI, using less processing, giving better performance.
- Added links to redirect to the keys available in the iPhone Wiki.
- New bugs fixed, you can select .DMG files only, disables the button while decrypting.
- Warns you what to select so you don't get in trouble.
- Bug Fixes
- New UI
- Added links
- Faster Decrypting
- Initial Release
You should not rename the extracted DMG if on a Mac.
There are some things can't be called errors like:
- Even if the key is wrong, it says "Decryption is done!" which is wrong
- This is something wrong with VFDecrypt, not iDecrypt
If any errors have been encountered or found please contact bennyyboi on twitter or in the Discussion of this page please :)
Please DON'T post errors here
You can download iDecrypt directly from the iFone Scene mirror site.