Odyssey is a semi-untethered jailbreak for all devices running iOS 13.0 through 13.5.
||16 Jul 2020
||26 Jul 2020
- Improves exploit for all A11 and higher devices
- Fixes UI scaling on iPhone SE, 6S, 7, 8 and SE 2
- Adds a new Overwatch theme in the options
||7 Aug 2020
- Fixes 1 - 2 second hang that some users got when opening apps
- Fixes rare instances of apps crashing on the first launch
- Should help with black screen issues after jailbreaking
- A11+ (not A12X) devices are now using the exploit settings from beta 1 [with some minor changes]
- A12X is using the exploit settings from beta 2
- A8-A10X exploit remains the same as beta 1 and 2
- Adds a new SG Lux theme [League of Legends]
- Reduce image sizes by 10MB.
||29 Aug 2020
- Fixes SwiftZSTD linking issue for 13.3.1 users.
||4 Sep 2020
- Fixes intermittent kernel panics that could happen of “unexpected exec of non-platform binary”
- Included Sileo build now properly asks for network connection on Chinese devices
||14 Sep 2020
- Fixes blackscreen issues after jailbreaking when certain packages are installed.
- Includes custom theming support, with both images and custom colours.
||16 Sep 2020
- Fixes memory leak and freezing issues introduced in 1.1.0.