This is the iPhone 11, which was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'By Innovation Only' event on 10 September 2019. It was made available for preorder on the 13th of September 2019 and for purchase on the 20th of September 2019. The firmware identifier is iPhone12,1.
The iPhone 11 makes use of Apple's A13 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 6.1" 1792x828 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 5.94 inches (150.9 mm) (height) x 2.98 inches (75.7 mm) (width) x 0.33 inches (8.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, (PRODUCT)RED, White.
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 26 hours, Internet use: Up to 16 hours, Video playback: Up to 17 hours, Streamed Video playback Up to 10 hours, Audio playback: Up to 65 hours.
- Weight: 194 g (6.84 oz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64, 128, and 256 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP (1.4 μm) (1/2.55") Sony Exmor IMX333-Inspired, quad-LED flash, ƒ/1.8 aperture, Optical image stabilization (Wide-angle only) quad-LED flash, autofocus, IR filter, Burst mode, 6-element lens, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Facial recognition, Digital image stabilization, Optical image stabilization, and Stereo audio recording.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, exposure control, face detection, auto-HDR, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS) Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector