iPhone XS Max
This is the iPhone XS Max (pronounced "iPhone Ten S Max"), which was introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Gather round' event on the 12th September 2018. It was made available to preorder on 12th September 2018 and purchase on 21th September 2018.
There are two variants of iPhone XS Max:
The iPhone XS Max makes use of Apple's A12 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 6.5" 2688x1242 LED-backlit IPS display at 458 ppi
- Size: 6.20 inches (157.5 mm) (height) x 3.05 inches (77.4 mm) (width) x 0.30 inches (7.7 mm) (depth)
- Color: Gold, Space Grey, Silver
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 25 hours, Internet use: Up to 13 hours, Video playback: Up to 15 hours, Audio playback: Up to 65 hours
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64/256/512 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- Connector: Lightning Connector