This is the iPhone X (pronounced "iPhone Ten"), which was introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Let's meet at our place' event on the 12th September 2017. It was made available to preorder on 27th October 2017 and started shipping on 3rd November 2017. The firmware identifiers are iPhone10,3 and iPhone10,6. It's models are D22AP and D221AP. It has two model numbers, A1865 and A1901.
The iPhone X makes use of Apple's A11 SoC.
- Display: 5.8" 2436x1125 LED-backlit IPS display at 458 ppi
- Size: 5.65 inches (143.6 mm) (height) x 2.79 inches (70.9 mm) (width) x 0.30 inches (7.7 mm) (depth)
- Color: Silver, Space Gray
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 21 hours, Internet use: Up to 12 hours, Video playback: Up to 13 hours, Audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Weight: 174 g (6.14 oz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, supporting 4K 2160p at 24 FPS, 30 FPS or 60 FPS, HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS or 60 FPS, 720p at 30 FPS
- Front camera: 7 MP, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector