iPhone 7 Plus
This is the iPhone 7 Plus introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'See you on the 7th' event on the 7th September 2016. It was made available to preorder on 9th September 2016 and started shipping on 16th September 2016. The firmware identifiers are iPhone9,2 and iPhone9,4. It's models are D11AP and D111AP. There are four model numbers, A1661, A1784, A1785 and A1786.
The iPhone 7 Plus makes use of the A10 processor.
- Display: 5.5" 1920x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 401 ppi
- Size: 6.23 inches (158.2 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (77.9 mm) (width) x 0.29 inch. (7.3 mm) (depth)
- Color: Rose Gold, Gold, Silver, Black, Jet Black, or (PRODUCT)RED
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 21 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 16 days, Internet use: Up to 13 hours on 3G, up to 13 hours on LTE, up to 15 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 60 hours
- Weight: 188 g (6.63 oz)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 2 x 12 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting 4K 3840x2160p at 30fps, HD 1080p video recording @ 30 - 60 FPS, 720p at 30fps
- Front camera: 7 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector