The iPhone 5 is available in two variants.
The iPhone 5 makes use of the Apple A6 SoC. (clocked at 1.2 GHz)
Qualcomm RTR8600 - GSM / CDMA / W-CDMA / LTE RxD Transceiver + GPS
The iPhone 5 uses the BCM4334 for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication.
- Display: 4.0" 1136x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 123.8 mm (4.87 in) (height), 58.6 mm (2.31 in) (width), 7.6 mm (0.30 in) (depth)
- Color: Black and Slate, White and Silver
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 10 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 250 hours, Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 10 hours, Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Weight: 112 g (3.95 oz)
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR2-1066 MHz
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8 MP photos and 1080p videos @ 30 FPS (iSight Camera)
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and 720p video @ 30 FPS (FaceTime HD Camera)
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector
iPhone 5 board has I2C testpoints (more info here).