iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation)
The iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) is one of the fifth generation models of iPad Pro.
It was announced on 20 April 2021, and was released on 20 April 2021.
The iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation) makes use of the Apple M1 processor.
There are two variants:
- J522AP iPad13,8 (Wi-Fi model)
- J522xAP iPad13,9 (Wi-Fi model)
- J523AP iPad13,10 (Wi-Fi + Cellular model)
- J523xAP iPad13,11 (Wi-Fi + Cellular model)
- Size: 12.9 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 600nits; 1000 nits max full-screen brightness; 1600 nits peak brightness
- Technology: LED-backlit Multi-Touch IPS display
- Resolution: 2732x2048 at 264 pixels per inch
Other Display Features
- True Tone
- Antireflective coating
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Space Gray
Advertised Battery Life:
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music.
- Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.
- Front: TrueDepth camera.
- Back: 12MP Wide and 12MP Ultra Wide cameras.
- Face ID
- LiDAR Scanner
- Three-axis gyro
- Ambient light sensor
Size and Weight
- Height: 11.04 inches (280.6 mm)
- Width: 8.46 inches (214.9 mm)
- Depth: 0.25 inches (6.4 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 pounds (682 grams), (1.51 pounds (685 grams) for the iPad13,10 & iPad13,11 models)
Cellular and Wireless
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- HT80 with MIMO
Wi-Fi + Cellular model (iPad13,10 & iPad13,11):
- SDX55M Baseband Chipset
- Built‑in GPS/GNSS
- Wi-Fi Calling
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM and eSIM
- Smart Connector (back).