iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation)
the iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation) is one of the fifth generation models of iPad Pro.
It was announced on March 18, 2020, and was released on March 25, 2020.
The iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (4th generation) makes use of the Apple A12Z processor.
the A12Z is a rebranded A12X as it uses the same T8027 CPU found in it's predecessor
with the exception that it has an improved 8-core graphics processor.
There are two variants:
- Size: 12.9 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 600nits
- Colorspace: DCI-P3
- Technology: LED-backlit IPS display
- Resolution: 2732x2048 at 264 pixels per inch
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (ProMotion)
Other Display Features
- True Tone
- Antireflective coating
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Space Gray
Advertised Battery Life:
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‐Fi, watching video, or listening to music.
- Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.
- Front: TrueDepth camera.
- Back: 12MP Wide and 10MP Ultra Wide cameras.
- Face ID
- LiDAR Scanner
- Three-axis gyro
- Ambient light sensor
Size and Weight
- Height: 11.04 inches (280.6 mm)
- Width: 8.46 inches (214.9 mm)
- Depth: 0.23 inches (5.9 mm)
- Weight: 1.41 pounds (641 grams), (1.42 pounds (643 grams) for the iPad8,12 model)
Cellular and Wireless
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- HT80 with MIMO
Wi-Fi + Cellular model (iPad8,12):
- PMB9960 Baseband Chipset
- Gigabit-class LTE (up to 30 bands)
- Built‑in GPS/GNSS
- Wi-Fi Calling
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM and eSIM
- Smart Connector (back).