iPad (9th generation)
This is the 9th generation of iPad. It was announced at Apple's 'California Streaming' event on 14 September 2021 and released the same day.
The iPad (9th generation) makes use of the Apple A13 Bionic SoC.
There are two variants:
- Display: 10.2" (260 mm) 2160x1620 LED-backlit IPS display at 264 ppi with a 4:3 aspect ratio (Retina Display)
- Size: 9.8 inches (250.6 mm) (height) x 6.8 inches (174.1 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.5 mm) (depth)
- Color: Silver, Space Gray.
- Battery: Built‐in 32.4‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery, Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi or watching video.
- Weight: iPad12,1 model 1.07 pounds (487 grams), iPad12,2 model 1.09 pounds (498 grams)
- Storage: 64 or 256 GB.
- ? LTE Baseband Chipset (iPad12,2 only)
- Wi-Fi: (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO.
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8.0 MP, Five Element Lens, video stabilization (1080p and 720p), HDR, ƒ/2.4 aperture.
- Front camera: 12 MP, 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, ƒ/2.4 aperture (FaceTime HD Camera).
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM (supports Apple SIM), eSIM.
- Connector: Lightning Connector