iPad (6th generation)
This is the 6th generation of iPad. It was announced on March 27, 2018.
The iPad (6th generation) makes use of the Apple A10 Fusion processor.
There are two variants:
- Display: 9.7" 2048x1536 LED-backlit IPS display at 264 ppi (Retina Display)
- Size: 9.4 inches (240 mm) (height) x 6.6 inches (169.5 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.5 mm) (depth)
- Color: Black & Space Gray, White & Silver, or White & Gold
- Battery: Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‑Fi, watching video, or listening to music, Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.
- Weight: 1.03 pounds (468 g) (iPad7,5); 1.05 pounds (478 g) (iPad7,6)
- 2G: iPad7,6 model
- 3G: iPad7,6 model
- LTE: iPad7,6 model
- Wi-Fi: (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8 MP photos and 1080p video recording at 30 FPS (iSight Camera)
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and 720p video at 30 FPS (FaceTime HD Camera)
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM (supports Apple SIM)
- Connector: Lightning Connector