iPad (10th generation)
This is the 10th generation of iPad. It was announced on 18 October 2022 and released on 26 October 2022.
The iPad (10th generation) makes use of the Apple A14 Bionic SoC.
There are two variants:
- Display: 10.9" (280 mm) 2360x1640 LED-backlit IPS display at 264 ppi with a 59:41 aspect ratio (Retina Display)
- Size: 9.79 inches (248.6 mm) (height) x 7.07 inches (179.5 mm) (width) x 0.28 inches (7 mm) (depth)
- Color: Silver, Blue, Pink, Yellow.
- Battery: Built‐in 28.6‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery, Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi or watching video.
- Weight: Wi-Fi model 1.05 pounds (477 grams), Wi-Fi+Cellular model 1.06 pounds (481 grams)
- Storage: 64 or 256 GB.
- ? 5G Baseband Chipset (iPad13,19 only)
- Wi-Fi: (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO.
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, Five Element Lens, cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p), HDR, ƒ/1.8 aperture.
- Front camera: 12 MP ultra-wide, 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, ƒ/2.4 aperture (FaceTime HD Camera).
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM (supports Apple SIM), eSIM.
- Connector: USB‑C Connector