(Redirected from A15)
The T8110 is the Apple A15 Bionic SoC.
It was unveiled on 14 September 2021 during the 'California streaming' event.
The part number is
- Manufacturer: TSMC
- Clock rate: up to 3.23 GHz
- Core design: Apple Avalanche x 2 and Apple Blizzard x 4
- Instruction set: ARMv8.5-A
- Architecture: arm64e
- L1 128KB instruction, 64KB data.
- L2 4 MB
- Apple-designed 5-core GPU (one core is disabled on iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini)
- 4GB (iPad mini (6th generation), iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13)
- 6GB (iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max)