Revision as of 11:33, 12 December 2020 by Siguza (I guess it has 8.4 features even though not _all_ of them...?)
The T8101 is the Apple A14 Bionic SoC.
It was unveiled on 15 September 2020 during the Time Flies keynote.
The part number is
- Manufacturer: TSMC
- Clock rate: 2.99 GHz
- Core design: Apple Firestorm x 2 and Apple Icestorm x 4
- Instruction set: ARMv8.4-A
- L1 128KB instruction, 64KB data.
- L2 4 MB
- Apple-designed quad-core GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X for the iPad Air (4th generation), iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12.
- 6GB LPDDR4X for the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.