This is the iPhone 4 (GSM model). Announced on WWDC keynote in June 2010. It features a new exterior design, 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, the 960x640 Retina display screen and FaceTime Video Calls. It runs iOS 4.0 and later. The name used in firmware is iPhone3,1.
It uses the X-Gold 618.
The iPhone 4 uses the BCM4329 for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication.
- Display: 3.5" 960x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 115.2 mm (4.5 inches) (height), 58.6 mm (2.31 inches) (width), 9.3 mm (0.37 inches) (depth)
- Color: Black or White
- Battery: Standby up to 300 hours, talk time up to 7 hours on 3G and up to 14 hours on 2G
- Weight: 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Rear camera: 5 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD video recording @ 30 FPS
- Front camera: VGA photos and 720p videos @ 30 FPS, FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Micro-SIM
- Connector: 30-pin