iPod touch 5G
There are two variants.
Hardware differences between the two are almost nonexistent (i.e. they're almost identical). The name used in firmware is iPod5,1.
On 26th June 2014, Apple refreshed model the iPod touch 5G (A1421) to add a 16 GB model with the iSight camera included, discontinuing the iPod touch 5G (A1509) in the process.
The iPod touch 5G makes use of the Apple A5 SoC.
The iPod touch 5G makes use of the BCM4334 for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication.
- Display: 4.0" 1136x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi (Retina Display)
- Size: 4.86 inches (123.4 mm) (height) x 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) (width) x 0.24 inch (6.1 mm) (depth)
- Battery: 40 hours of audio, 8 hours of video
- RAM: 512 MB DRAM
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and 720p videos @ 30 FPS
- Connector: Lightning Connector