This is the iPhone SE (2nd generation), which was announced on 15 April 2020. It was made available for preorder on the 17th of April 2020 and available for purchase on the 24th of April 2020. The firmware identifier is iPhone12,8.
This model of iPhone uses Apple's A13 Bionic SoC with 3GB LPDDR4X RAM.
The baseband processor is the Intel PMB9960.
- Size: 4.7 inches (diagonal).
- Brightness: 625nits
- Colorspace: DCI-P3
- Technology: LED-backlit LCD with IPS technology.
- Resolution: 1334x750 at 326 pixels per inch
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 1400:1
Other Display Features
- True Tone
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Advertised Battery Life:
- Talk time: Up to 14 hours
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Video playback: Up to 13 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 8 hours
- Fast-charge capable.
- Front: 7MP 1080p HD camera.
- Back: 12MP 4K Wide camera.
Size and Weight
- Height: 5.45 inches (138.4 mm)
- Width: 2.65 inches (67.3 mm)
- Depth: 0.29 inch (7.3 mm)
- Weight: 5.22 ounces (148 grams)
Cellular and Wireless
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Gigabit-class LTE with 2x2 MIMO and LAA
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)