This is the iPhone 12 mini, which was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'Hi, Speed' event on 13 October 2020. It was made available for preorder on 6 November 2020 and for purchase on 13 November 2020. The firmware identifier is iPhone13,1.
The iPhone 12 mini makes use of Apple's A14 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 5.4" 2340x1080 LED-backlit IPS display at 476 ppi
- Size: 5.18 inches (131.5 mm) (height) x 2.53 inches (64.2 mm) (width) x 0.29 inches (7.4 mm) (depth)
- Color: Black, Green, Blue, (PRODUCT)RED, White.
- Battery: Video playback: Up to 15 hours, Streamed Video playback Up to 10 hours, Audio playback: Up to 50 hours.
- Weight: 133 g (4.70 oz)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64, 128, and 256 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, ƒ/2.4 aperture (ultra wide), ƒ/1.6 (wide), Optical image stabilization (Wide-angle only), brighter true tone flash, autofocus, Burst mode, 7-element lens (5 on ultra wide), 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Optical image stabilization, and Stereo audio recording.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS), Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p), Portrait Mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji and Memoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China)
- Connector: Lightning Connector