I <3 how you've posted these wonderful links --Iemit737 02:51, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
Some comments from my side:
- This wiki is no place to get support. Use a support site instead (like http://www.jailbreakqa.com).
- Make sure your device is in real DFU mode (black screen), not Recovery Mode
- Pwn the device with redsn0w before you restore. If you're using cfw, this is required anyway.
-- http 10:30, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry for misusing this wiki - deleted accordingly. Anyhow both real DFU and Recovery where checked on the (already pwned) device. --M2m 16:51, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
iPhone 4S source?
- The IPSW for the 4S contains the baseband (Trek-1.0.11.Release.bbfw) which is a ZIP file. restoredbl.mbn then contains references to the QSC6695. Also the firmware Version is a different one then for the CMDA iP4. So it can't be the MDM6600 I guess --M2m 07:56, 13 October 2011 (MDT)
Hey Man, Would you mind Emailing me on: SonnyDickson[at]gmail.com. Thank You. Sonny788