I <3 how you've posted these wonderful links --Iemit737 02:51, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
Some comments from my side:
- This wiki is no place to get support. Use a support site instead (like http://www.jailbreakqa.com).
- Make sure your device is in real DFU mode (black screen), not Recovery Mode
- Pwn the device with redsn0w before you restore. If you're using cfw, this is required anyway.
-- http 10:30, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry for misusing this wiki - deleted accordingly. Anyhow both real DFU and Recovery where checked on the (already pwned) device. --M2m 16:51, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
iPhone 4S source?
Hi. What's your source for this edit? http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=N94ap&diff=prev&oldid=21679 --beej 06:43, 13 October 2011 (MDT)
- The IPSW for the 4S contains the baseband (Trek-1.0.11.Release.bbfw) which is a ZIP file. restoredbl.mbn then contains references to the QSC6695. Also the firmware Version is a different one then for the CMDA iP4. So it can't be the MDM6600 I guess --M2m 07:56, 13 October 2011 (MDT)
- I stand corrected :-) --M2m 17:50, 13 October 2011 (MDT)
Hey, I'm an ex-apple developer. Do you happen to have SkankPhone, Operator or SwitchBoard? If so could you email me Tomma0264@hotmail.co.uk
If you have access to this, I'd appreciate if you'd send me a copy because there are some things in there that would be handy to comb over. I can be reached at my username [at] gmail. Thanks! Acfrazier 06:07, 5 January 2012 (MST)
Do you think you could Email me again please
I need your help with "AppleInternal" on iOS5