- Also, just emailed him. His exact words: "No he can't replace the images that's not ok". So, please, someone reading this, roll them back, and if I can figure out how, I will.--Awesomebing1 (talk) 23:53, 24 November 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, didn't know the icon was already made --The preceding unsigned comment was added by EverythingApplesPro (talk). Please consult this page for more info on how to sign pages, and how to fix this.
Thanks, also sorry if I am editing/creating lots of information and pictures today, i have lots of information and cool things i can offer and i just got my account today. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by EverythingApplesPro (talk). Please consult this page for more info on how to sign pages, and how to fix this.
- Thought I'd chime in. With images such as "iPad mini retina ios7.jpeg", that's Ok, but if it's a different image such as with "Grapecalmain.png", use a different file name. Thanks --5urd (talk) 07:51, 25 November 2014 (UTC)
Why did you delete my edit? Namely:
- "This was made evident by a wave of alleged "prototypes" to have hit eBay during the fall of 2014. The "prototypes" in question were various devices that, for one reason or another, did not get formatted fully, and thus remained with a full image of SwitchBoard, root access (via SSH running on the device's USB interface), and a full suite of debug utilities"
Why? It is, in fact, very true. Apple even admitted to it. --morpheus 25 January 2015
- Sorry, I didn't know it was a issue, I just didn't think it was needed for that page, but if you feel it's needed, I can add it back,
sorry. EverythingApplesPro 27 January 2015
Please don't upload hard-to-see pictures.
- Probably, I'm trying to do a screenshot but I can't get it to work. If I take a better picture of it, would I replace the current one and override it or just upload the newer one? --EverythingApplesPro (talk) 13 December 2014