If you have questions/concerns about an edit I made to an article, please use the talk page for the article in question.
- with...? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Gojohnnyboi (talk) 04:00, March 29, 2010 (UTC). Please consult this page for more info on how to sign pages, and how to fix this.
alright i agree with what u did. Leobruh 04:39, 3 July 2010 (UTC)!
Thanks for curating this wiki by wikifying paragraphs and adding tons of relevant, accurate, and grammatically correct info. :) Iemit737 01:00, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! You've done a pretty amazing job also. :D --Dialexio 02:50, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for adding those HQ torrent links, probably better than my FLV anyway ;) MaybachMan 22:06, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
... And once again for the Bluetooth additions. I'll shut up now ;) MaybachMan 22:14, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
should we start a beta firmwares page that contains a table with release dates, baseband versions, and iboot versions but without links? It might be interesting for reference purposes, and a good way to link to the decryption keys. Iemit737 03:53, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- I suppose this could be done (at Firmware/Beta?). I don't think hashes should be provided, though. A hash will probably only serve to help idiots pirate, verify, and install a beta firmware. --Dialexio 04:57, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
You are now a sysop. --geohot 15:32, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks geohot! I'll be sure to do the best I can. --Dialexio 21:48, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
idc if the link is there or not u can C&P my paragraph to keep people informed Leobruh 05:37, 25 August 2010 (UTC)!
- What do you mean with Q, idc, C&P? Ah, and yes, I agree that he deleted the advertisement page you made. It doesn't really belong into this wiki and the page had no content except the link to your blog. -- http 10:34, 25 August 2010 (UTC)
i like you --Ifish 03:39, 31 August 2010 (UTC)ifish
You're awesome! --desertsn0w 17:57, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
Hey since weve had problems here, I sent you a Twitter request because we sortove know eachother. :D Balloonhead66 00:22, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
happy birthday Balloonhead66 22:48, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! ^_^ --Dialexio 23:42, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
Happy Birthday Buddy! <3 --Ifish 18:20, 9 October 2010 (UTC)ifish
Sorry if you get upse while seeing unsigned posts. I try my best -- Balloonhead66| 23:58, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
- I am not amused. :P --Dialexio 00:02, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
PNG to IMG3
Hey, Why did you remove my project PNG TO IMG3 Thanks --Seifhatem 20:20, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- There was no link to the program, and we've had some problems in the past when it came to program pages on The iPhone Wiki. If you feel your program is notable enough to be on the wiki, drop a note in the community portal, and then any active community members will decide. --Dialexio 21:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- I don't get why it is in the VFDecrypt section if it deals with PNG's and IMG3's as VFDecrypt only deals with FileVault encrypted files... --Balloonhead66 22:37, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Please see also the new rules for such tools in this wiki. --http 00:39, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- there was a 4shared link for the program and i wrote credits for img3decrypt someone changed it to vfdecrypt i didn't announce before i release it.--Seifhatem 13:12, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- I apologize for hastily calling the program vaporware. The download link wasn't made available on the page, just the VFDecrypt page (on which it didn't quite belong, as Balloonhead66 mentioned). --Dialexio 15:22, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- this edit to VFDecrypt says that is is coded on VFDevcrypt, NOT img3decrypt --The preceding unsigned comment was added by Balloonhead66 (talk) 20:11, February 11, 2011 (UTC). Please consult this page for more info on how to sign pages, and how to fix this.
Messed up emails
Why did you hide you email in some stuff. Is it to prevent spam? --Balloonhead66 17:18, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- Yup. Spam bots will have a lot of fun trying to read the source code. ;) --Dialexio 17:19, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- Makes sense. --Balloonhead66 17:21, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
For the only user I created so far I have set a temp password, but he already changed it before I gave it to him, so I think we don't need to request a temp password, just set something. -- http 19:24, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- Got it. --Dialexio 20:02, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
You said to try it out yourself, but I don't have GenPass compiled and MinGW or Visual Studio won't compile it for me. Do you have a copy? --Balloonhead66 18:54, 16 December 2011 (MST)
- Nope. It should compile fine in a Linux VM, though. But take my word for it, the "x" is needed to get the correct VFDecrypt key. --Dialexio 19:26, 16 December 2011 (MST)
In chrome the bottom and sidebar are white and the side text is unreadable --geohot 21:02, 8 January 2012 (MST)