Difference between revisions of "N94AP"
m (moved N94ap to Iphone 4s: The name of the page was not right so i decided to move it so the name could be right)
Revision as of 02:30, 12 September 2012
This is the iPhone 4S introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Let's talk iPhone' event on October 4th 2011. It is very similar to the iPhone 4 (CDMA model). Compared to the iPhone 4 (CDMA model), the iPhone 4S contains an updated GOBI GSM/CDMA chip, a SIM slot, and a similar (but redesigned) antenna.
The iPhone 4S has hardware support for both GPS and GLONASS signals for location determination included with the Qualcomm MDM6610. Apple's online advertising material for the 4S mentions GLONASS support, but as of October 20, 2011, no further details about this support have been publicly revealed.
- Processor: Apple A5 clocked at 800 MHz
- Color: Black, White
- Size: 115.2 mm (4.5 inches) (h), 58.6 mm (2.31 inches) (w), 9.3 mm (0.37 inches) (d)
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Battery: Standby up to 200 hours, talk time up to 7 hours on 3G
- Rear camera: 8MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD 1080p video recording @ 30FPS
- Front camera: VGA photos and video @ 30 FPS, supporting FaceTime Video Calls
- Siri: Voice Control Feature (still beta)
- RAM: 512 MB