This is the iPhone 6s introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'Hey Siri, Give Us a Hint' event on the 9th September 2015. It was made available to preorder on 12th September 2015 and started shipping on 25th September 2015. It has the model codes n71ap and n71map. It uses the firmware code iPhone8,1. There are two model numbers, A1633 and A1688.
The iPhone 6s makes use of the A9 processor, which is also found in the iPhone 6s Plus.
- Display: 4.7" 1334x750 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 6.22 inches (158.1 mm) (height) x 3.06 inches (77.8 mm) (width) x 0.28 inch. (7.1 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray, Silver, Gold or Rose Gold
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 24 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 284 hours, Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, up to 12 hours on LTE, up to 12 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 14 hours, Audio playback: Up to 80 hours
- Weight: 172 g (6.07 oz)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD 1080p video recording @ 30 - 60 FPS
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and video, FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning