From The iPhone Wiki
This is the iPhone 5s introduced by Tim Cook at Apple's 'iPhone' event in late 2013. It is very similar to the iPhone 5.
There are two variants of the iPhone 5s.
It is the first device to offer fingerprint authorization marketed as Touch ID.
- Display: 4.0" 1136x640 LED-backlit IPS display at 326 ppi
- Size: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm) (height) x 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) (width) x 0.30 inches (7.6 mm) (depth)
- Color: Space Gray, Silver or Gold
- Battery: Talk time: Up to 10 hours on 3G, Standby time: Up to 250 hours, Internet use: Up to 8 hours on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 10 hours on Wi-Fi, Video playback: Up to 10 hours, Audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Weight: 112 g (3.95 oz)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 8 MP with Autofocus and manual focus (Tap to focus), supporting HD 1080p video recording at 30 FPS , Slow-Motion 720p at 120 FPS
- Front camera: 1.2 MP photos and video at 30 FPS, FaceTime Video Calls supported
- SIM Card: Nano-SIM
- Connector: Lightning Connector