This is the iPhone 13 Pro Max, which was introduced by Apple CEO Tim Cook at Apple's 'California streaming' event on 14 September 2021. It was made available for preorder on the 17 September 2021 and for purchase on the 24 September 2021. The firmware identifier is iPhone14,3.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max makes use of Apple's A15 Bionic SoC.
- Display: 6.7" 2778x1284 LED-backlit IPS display at 458 ppi
- Size: 6.33 inches (160.8 mm) (height) x 3.07 inches (78.1 mm) (width) x 0.30 inches (7.65 mm) (depth)
- Color: Silver, Graphite, Sierra Blue, Gold.
- Battery: Video playback: Up to 22 hours, Streamed Video playback Up to 20 hours, Audio playback: Up to 75 hours.
- Weight: 238 g (8.39 oz)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage:128, 256, 512GB and 1TB
- Voice Assistant: Siri
- Rear camera: 12 MP, ƒ/1.8 aperture (ultra wide), ƒ/1.5 (wide), ƒ/2.8 (Telephoto), Dual optical image stabilization (Wide-angle and Telephoto only), true tone flash, Burst mode, 7-element lens (6 on ultra wide and telephoto), 4K video recording at 24, 25, 30 or 60 FPS, 1080p at 25, 30 or 60 FPS or 780p at 30 FPS, , ProRes video recording up to 4K at 30 fps (1080p at 30 fps for 128GB storage), Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS or 240 FPS), Time-lapse with stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Portrait Mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with 6 effects, and Stereo recording.
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.2 aperture, burst mode, auto image stabilization, Retina flash, 4K video recording at 24, 25, 30 or 60 FPS or 1080p HD at 25, 30 or 60 FPS, Slow-motion video (1080p at 120 FPS), Cinematic video stabilization (4K, 1080p and 720p), Portrait Mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with 6 effects, Animoji and Memoji, and FaceTime Video Calls supported.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM/nano-SIM in China), Dual eSIM support
- Connector: Lightning Connector