In this page, you'll find some Baseband Commands. You can use them with Minicom 2.2, that can be found on Cydia.
Setting up Minicom 2.2
- After installing Minicom from Cydia, make sure the folder /usr/etc exists. SSH into your iPhone and then, type: minicom -s.
- Now, select Serial Port Setup in the Menu and press Enter. Then, press "a" and set Serial Device to /dev/tty.debug.
- Press Esc, and in the Main Menu, select Save setup as dfl. Now, select "exit".
- To run minicom using ssh, just run minicom -w
Running Minicom 2.2 from MobileTerminal
Note: minicom does work on MobileTerminal only on root (use su) and only after it has been configured (through the steps above).
- Open MobileTerminal.
- Run the command su, enter your root password (default alpine) and then run minicom -w.
- To exit minicom, slide your finger on the screen ("gesture") to the bottom right (if you haven't changed this setting in MobileTerminal settings), then press A, X and enter.
How to run Baseband Commands
First, run Minicom. Then, type "at" and press Enter. Then, you can type the command that you want, have fun.
- at+xgendata: Display some baseband informations
- at&v: Display the profiles in the Baseband (Active Profile, Stored Profile 0 and Stored Profile 1)
- at+clac: Show some baseband commands
- at&h: Show more Baseband Commands
- at+clck: Traditional unlock command
- at+xlock: Wildcard unlock
- at+xsimstate: Print lock state (write at+xsimstate=1 to turn on, at+xsimstate=0 to turn off)