AT+XEMN Heap Overflow
Revision as of 02:12, 19 October 2009 by Ih8sn0w (New page: AT+XEMN was a possible unlock for 5.11.07. But turns out it is not exploitable. == July 2009 == *Oranav discovers this command. *Shortly after discovered, The iPhone Dev Team, confirmed ...)
AT+XEMN was a possible unlock for 5.11.07. But turns out it is not exploitable.
- Oranav discovers this command.
- Shortly after discovered, The iPhone Dev Team, confirmed that the command is non-exploitable.
- There was no talk about this command.
- iH8sn0w discovered this command but kept it a secret for about a month - http://twitter.com/iH8sn0w/status/4353547726
- When the Dev-Team stated that iH8sn0w did not have a unlock, he posted the command on Twitter - http://twitter.com/iH8sn0w/status/4954333558.
- Shortly after, Oranav discovered this, and posted his Hash from July - http://pastebin.ca/1485104.
- MuscleNerd tells iHacker that the command was received it awhile ago and was non-exploitable - http://twitter.com/iHacker/status/4978821448
- GeoHot attempts to use this command, but later finds out aswell that it is non-exploitable - http://twitter.com/geohot/status/4979506974
- The hunt for another exploit continues as New 3G/3G[S] users join or if 3G/3G[S] upgrade to Official Apple Firmware.